At ChatAbout we offer speech therapy services for children. Speech therapy is the diagnosis, management and treatment of children who have difficulty communicating effectively or who have difficulty with feeding and swallowing.
Speech Pathologists can help improve a child’s:
- Speech clarity
- Voice quality
- Feeding and swallowing skills
COMING SOON AT CHATABOUT!
Occupational therapists can help improve a child’s fine and gross motor skills, so that they are able to complete everyday tasks such as getting dressed or playing with friends.
Occupational therapists can also help kids who have difficulty with:
- Strength and endurance
- Handwriting legibility and productivity
- Sensory processing challenges and sensory integration
- Learning emotional control and how to self-regulate
- Attention, following directions and problem solving
- Getting ready for Kindergarten
WORKING WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
At ChatAbout we work with children who have Autrim Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Children who has ASD may have diffiuclty making sense of, and interacting with, other people and their environment.