ChatAbout offers a wide range of services in order to provide the tailored therapy that your child needs.
At ChatAbout we offer speech therapy services for children. Speech therapy is the diagnosis, management and treatment of children who have difficulty communicating effectively or who have difficulty with feeding and swallowing.
Speech Pathologists can help improve a child’s:
- Speech clarity
- Voice quality
- Feeding and swallowing skills
- Strength and endurance
- Handwriting legibility and productivity
- Sensory processing challenges and sensory integration
- Learning emotional control and how to self-regulate
- Attention, following directions and problem solving
- Getting ready for Kindergarten
Working with Autism Spectrum Disorder
At ChatAbout we work with children who have Autrim Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Children who has ASD may have diffiuclty making sense of, and interacting with, other people and their environment.
ChatAbout therapists work with children who have developmental delays and difficulties. Please contact us to get details about how we can help.
Speech and Occupational Therapy group programs
Through speech and occupational therapy, our social groups facilitates the healthy development of communication abilities, social interaction and functional life skills — all while having fun!