Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials on ChatAbout’s website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ChatAbout at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The information provided in or through ChatAbout’s website is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool.
- The materials on ChatAbout’s website are provided “as is”. ChatAbout makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- ChatAbout does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ChatAbout be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ChatAbout’s website, even if ChatAbout’s authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ChatAbout of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own discretion.